The lifeblood of any business is the marketing plan. Many companies have advertising budgets and possibly a loosely defined plan to support the numbers. Oftentimes it is just an Excel spreadsheet with little other detail.
There is a difference between marketing, advertising, and sales. It is our belief that marketing is the plan, advertising is the vehicle used to communicate the plan and a sale is the culmination of the relationship with the client. A good marketing plan creates powerful advertising pieces that create an atmosphere for a sale to occur.
With the dramatic growth of Social Media sources, which we like to term Relevant Media, the Traditional Media avenues used by many companies and advertising agencies alike, may not be reaching the prospective clients you desire. New sources like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Electronic Newsletters, Email Marketing, Podcasting (Audio & Video) and Blogs are powerful tools and should be considered as part of your plan, based mainly on your target audience and how they can be reached.
We work with our clients to develop and implement the following:
- analyze your core values, strengths and objectives
- a review of your current media plan
- ROI assessment of your current advertising channels
- an assessment of your customer base for data mining purposes
- clearly define the ideal client scenario
- rebuild your media plan based on marketing and budget objectives
- incorporate Relevant Media sources as appropriate
- analyze and measure the results in a report format
- adjust as necessary
The Outcome we seek? For you to begin to Market Naturally and Grow consistently.
There is life in growth, right? In the end, isn’t that what it’s all about?